Well, we had a discussion in my English stitching group these days and they showed a lot of great beading stuff...f.e. some really nice beaded scissor fobs and it made me crazy I have none of these...so I asked for good instructions and found them at Aunties beads and yeah...now I have one too...I got the small butterfly from someone in this group, can´t remember who it was....well, my second one is already in work;-))) And I bought some more beading stuff too:-))
8. Februar 2008
Something new...
Well, we had a discussion in my English stitching group these days and they showed a lot of great beading stuff...f.e. some really nice beaded scissor fobs and it made me crazy I have none of these...so I asked for good instructions and found them at Aunties beads and yeah...now I have one too...I got the small butterfly from someone in this group, can´t remember who it was....well, my second one is already in work;-))) And I bought some more beading stuff too:-))
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Schade eigentlich....
...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...
-
Closed I will announce the winner tomorrow;-)) Well, I am celebrating my second blog birthday this month, I can´t believe I am already blogg...
-
....gestern habe ich durch Zufall entdeckt, dass heute dieser Markt ist und zwar gleich ums Eck. Da ich Samstags meist eh in der Stadt beim ...
-
...mein Albtraum ist fertig;-))) Also was heisst Albtraum, aber dieses Teil lag glaube ich fast 4 Jahre in der Schublade. Es ist ein Mystery...
I'm so proud of you!!! You did a wonderful job on it!!
AntwortenLöschenabsolutely beautiful. Great job!
AntwortenLöschenDas sieht aber schön aus! Toll gemacht!
AntwortenLöschenLG
Maribel
Das ist ja ein nettes Teilchen. Ich habe mir das Video angeschaut, könnte sowas aber nicht machen.
AntwortenLöschenLG Sonaj
Sonja, man muss das einfach direkt so mitmachen, dann klappt das gut, bisher hatte ich nur schriftliche Anleitungen gefunden, damit konnte ich nicht wirklich was anfangen,-)) Die zweite ist auch schon fertig...
AntwortenLöschenGruss Gaby