Well after having a request I decided to do a contest too:-)))
You can leave a comment for this post and I will choose one person later to win something handmade by me...
You will have time until the June 1th.
Have fun,
You can leave a comment for this post and I will choose one person later to win something handmade by me...
You will have time until the June 1th.
Have fun,
Gaby
Comment!
AntwortenLöschenI love these things, even though I never win anything :)
Very interesting plan!!
AntwortenLöschenOh, I'd love to have something stitched by you!
AntwortenLöschenwhat a nice thing to do for us bloggers .. getting anything handmade is really nice :)
AntwortenLöschenI enjoyed your blog!
Count me in! Thanks much!
AntwortenLöschenplease count me into your draw
AntwortenLöschenI'd love a chance to win, please come and visit my blog if you get a chance. I just started blogging a couple of months ago but have been stitching for almost 15 years.
AntwortenLöschenPlease enter me in your drawing. Thank you!
AntwortenLöschenCount me in please
AntwortenLöschenHello Gaby, my little package to Simon is going in the mail today~~I hope it makes good time :)
AntwortenLöschenHi Gaby, the design you asked about is Skeleton Crew from The Cross-Eyed Cricket and as far as I know it's still available
AntwortenLöschenThanks for visiting my blog
Liebe Gaby, danke für Deinen Besuch und den netten Kommentaren auf meinem Blog, habe Dich schon bei mir verlinkt:o))- LG Gaby
AntwortenLöschenWhat a kind generous thing to do. Please enter me into your drawing,
AntwortenLöschenCount me in also.
AntwortenLöschenGaby-please enter me into your contest. Love your work! Especially all your biscornu's. You've inspired me to start a contest too-soon! Take care-Laurie!
AntwortenLöschenAnyone would be lucky and honored to receive your lovely work.
AntwortenLöschenHi Gaby, just posted a picture of the eyelets you had asked on my blog.
AntwortenLöschenHi Gaby!! :-) I have received a F&S from you & have seen some of your other pieces, so anyone who wins your draw is one lucky person! Please enter me as well! :) Thank you!
AntwortenLöschenHallo Gaby,
AntwortenLöschenhab grad zufällig Deine Seite hier entdeckt und möchte natürlich gerne bei der Verlosung mitmachen.
Liebe Grüße
Heidi
It's my first time on your blog and here you are making a contest !!! lol Well, enter me please ;)
AntwortenLöschenNow I'm off to discover your blog and especially this fabric pictures that caught my eye ;-)
Liebe Gaby, wenn es noch geht, würde ich bitte auch gern mitmachen bei der Verlosung :o))
AntwortenLöschenLG und Dir und Deiner Familie auch ein schönes Wochenende - Gaby
Sounds fun! Add me too :-)
AntwortenLöschenHello Gaby! So nice to have you stop by my blog! I used a cell phone (handy I think you call them) which I can buy at the bead shop in Elburg. They sell all the items online too and have great service. They are not so expensive ~ about 15 euro cents each. Do you have an email address I can send the link to? Or I could send it to Britt who could forward it to you?
AntwortenLöschenHugs ~
Heidi
This is my first visit in your blog and I'm going to visit here regularly. I would like to try my luck in your drawing too.
AntwortenLöschenSo sweet of you to have this contest. I would love to be added to your list.
AntwortenLöschenThanks!
I have always wanted to make a biscournue but never have had the currouge. I would love to enter, yours looks wonderful :)
AntwortenLöschenThank you
Natasha
Please enter me into your draw
AntwortenLöschenHallo Gaby,
AntwortenLöscheneine hübsche Idee und ein zauberhafter Preis. Wenn es noch möglich ist, möchte ich auch sehr gern an Deiner Verlosung teilnehmen.
Wow, Gaby. That's a beautiful biscornu you did. Include me in the drawing, too. :)
AntwortenLöschenI am a total biscornu addict, now I know how to make them myself too. Pls include me in your drawing. Thank You.
AntwortenLöschenHi Gaby!
AntwortenLöschenThank you for your visit to my blog and thanks for the lovely comment for my first Tilda!
Your Biscornu is very beautiful!!
I love the design very much!
Please enter me in your drawing, Gaby!
Thanks!!
Add me to the list, Gaby. So you're near Stuttgart - my husband was born in Augsburg. He's half German - speaks it fluently. His father was US military; then he joined the US Air Force, married me, and our daughter was born in Frankfurt! Some day we'll come back to Germany since we love it so much.
AntwortenLöschen