9. Mai 2008

Finished my first pinkeep...yeah...


Here is my very first pinkeep,
I am really pleased how it came out...
these are my squares from Amy  through
the fair and square exchange group.
My only problem with it is to place it
centered, are there any tips for that?
That would be very appreciated;-)

Mein erstes "pinkeep" ist fertig, ist das nicht schön geworden?
ich bin ganz stolz drauf, ich hab dafür aber auch den ganzen
gestrigen Nachmittag gebraucht ;-)

I bought a ton of borders and banding through ebay,
made a really good deal with that and this one
was perfect for this pinkeep. And I also fixed how to make
the bows on top.-))

Bei Ebay habe ich ein tolles Schnäppchen gemacht, ich habe "tonnenweise"
Borten gekauft und diese hier ist perfekt für dieses Projekt.
Und die Schleifen oben gefallen mir auch.

the most beautiful thing on having good weather is
one can make nice pics with our
stitched pieces.-))

Und das schöne Wetter macht Spass aufs Fotomachen
draussen,-)

10 Kommentare:

  1. Great Pinkeep for your first....i'm not a pro, I have only finished one as well but to center mine I stuck pins in the sides until I was happy with how I had it centered and then I glued it down on the back, that seemed to work. I love making them too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great job on your first pinkeep. this was my first visit to your blog. Wonderful pictures of projects you've finished recently. Love the Thistle NR and the Patricia Ann design you finished into a biscornu.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo Gaby,

    der ist aber auch wirklich schön geworden und das gleich beim ersten Versuch. Hast´e fein gemacht.

    Gruß
    Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hallo liebe Gaby, habe gerade beim Googeln Deinen schönen Blog gefunden :o)) Du machst ja wirklich tolle Sachen und Dein Pinkeep ist wunderschön geworden. Ein paar schöne Feiertage wünscht Dir Gaby aus dem Erzgebirge-PS:Vielleicht hast Du ja Lust uns zu verlinken- würde mich sehr freuen :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Das ist wieder eine solch schöne Arbeit von Dir, und Du hast es wunderbar in Szene gesetzt.
    Ich habe mir gerade Deine Ziele 2008 angesehen ...dafreue ich mich auf mehr bei Dir ;-)
    Pfingstgrüsse von Barbara

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Gaby, your pinkeep is fabulous! You'd never know it's a first time.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Great finish on your first pinkeep. You're a natural!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Gaby, Dein Pinkeep ist Dir wunderbar gelungen. Ich habe mich bisher noch nicht dran gewagt, mir gefallen die Teile aber sehr gut.
    LG Sonja

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. When centering my design I usually place it onto the batting covered cardboard and hold it over my light. This allows me to see the edges of the cardboard through the fabric. I then shift the piece around until I get it centered and then place a few small pins in the sides to hold it while I lace up the backside. As I stitch the backside I keep checking to see that it is centered, if not I adjust as I go.
    Your pinkeep looks very nice. I love the design and would love to know the designer.
    Thanks

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...