18. Mai 2008

News of my blog

Well, I am thinking about this idea for a while now and I decided to do it;-))

I am a blog lover or shall I say, I am addicted to websites which are stitching related? There are also some nice shops which are worth to mention them....I also saw some blogs which have other crafts on it which are sooooo beautiful too...or some gardening blogs f.e....I have really much blogs in my favourites so I decided to feature them...if it´s possible I will do that every week...every weekend;-))
So come back often to see what I like...

1 Kommentar:

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...