5. Mai 2008

Biscornu queen...


Well, I have a favourite blog which is done by Linda;-) She is called Biscornu queen and I told her that´s my title*lol*...so I went through my Biscornus I have done and I really found much...these 16 Biscornus above are still owned by me, two of them were gifts from others...
I also stitched a small one from TW, a freebie from KissyCross for the Biscornu HOE, a scissor fob with Mini Biscornu, Thistle Biscornu from Twisted Oaks, Roses freebie from Chatelaine, 5 Biscornus from Atalie, Marys Pin Pillow...this makes a total of 25....and I posted two pics on 16th November last year which show 13 more....so this makes 38 Biscornus....now I am curious how much linda has done;-))

8 Kommentare:

  1. LOL!
    These are my biscornus to date: http://flickr.com/photos/litlaskvis/sets/72157600053264560/
    I counted and I have done 31 so far! So I guess you win! But just wait, I will get there as I have at least 15 more planned ;) I guess we will have to share the title 'Biscornu Queen' :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sorry I miscounted, I have done 33 biscornus!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey but we nearly have the same number done;-)) I love the finishing of a Biscornu because I don´t need my sewing machine, "she" is not my very best friend*sigh*...
    Linda, it´s just fun I don´t want to steal you your title;-))

    Gaby

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. We can both share the title, I would love to share such a great title with you :)

    I know what you mean about the sewing machine. Me and *her* don't get along that great either.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful selection of biscornus! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. A gorgeous collection of biscornus!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful selection of biscornus! I just made my first one a week ago and already have a second one stitched and ready to put together. I love making them too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Bei der Anzahl von Biscornus kann ich nur neidisch schauen.
    Toll sind sie.....alle.
    LG Sonja

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...