Second part of my stitching mess:
Okay, here are two pics of my stitching mess in our livingroom, first my armchair where I am stitching with my sewing chest beside it..it´s always difficult to open it because there lies so much on the top, I have some finishing things inside;-)) And two of my actual WIPs are inside too*sigh*..they haven´t seen daylight for several months now ;-((
There are more stitching things on the small table you can see there....
the second pic shows a part of our sideboard, isn´t it a shame?? I really need to clear away....the card with number ten on it was done by my mother-in-law for Simons tenth birthday, she made one for every year;-))
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))
Love it to get new comments:-))
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.