...this Biscornu, what else,-))
It´s my Biscornu number 40 and it´s a freebie design from Aunt Attics....
This is the prize for my contest you can see right above this post;-))
have a nice day,
Gaby
It´s my Biscornu number 40 and it´s a freebie design from Aunt Attics....
This is the prize for my contest you can see right above this post;-))
have a nice day,
Gaby
Am I the 1st one to leave a coment?! Cool! Maybe I will be the lucky receiver!Willing to send thislovely piece to the sunny lands of Brasil? =)
AntwortenLöschenLots of hugs, Gaby!
Janaina.
This is gorgeous! How sweet of you to give it away.
AntwortenLöschenHi Gaby - great little prize! I'll be running the freebie exchange 2-3 times a year on HoE - it is just so popular and fun :-)
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Gaby, das ist ja wirklich ein ganz niedliches Biscornu.
AntwortenLöschenEine schöne Woche Dir noch u.LG Gaby
What a beautiful prize! would love to win it =)
AntwortenLöschen