Simon´s school is doing a project´s week every year...they choose a theme and create different stuff to show after this week...last year´s project was " wild animals" and they did really wonderful things like a really big papier maché (right word??) tiger;-))
Well, this year´s theme is "Earth and space", they split the groups up into continents and Simon chose North America...after talking a bit we had the idea that it would be cool to get some postcards from the USA and Canada he can show in his class then...so my request is: Who is living in the USA or Canada and would kindly send a postcard to him? With some photos of your area or something else which is special about your country...Simon is still in primary school so they just started to learn English, some simple words or a wish would do so he could read it by himself;-)))
We both would be very happy to get some cards,-))
Just leave a comment, with your email eventually, so I can send one back to you with our adress:-)
Thanks so much,
Gaby
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Schade eigentlich....
...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...
-
Closed I will announce the winner tomorrow;-)) Well, I am celebrating my second blog birthday this month, I can´t believe I am already blogg...
-
....gestern habe ich durch Zufall entdeckt, dass heute dieser Markt ist und zwar gleich ums Eck. Da ich Samstags meist eh in der Stadt beim ...
-
...mein Albtraum ist fertig;-))) Also was heisst Albtraum, aber dieses Teil lag glaube ich fast 4 Jahre in der Schublade. Es ist ein Mystery...
Gaby, we have lots of photos from the States that we took on our trips there, also some nice photos from both the Johnson and Kennedy Space Centers - if Simon can use them drop me an email and I can get some copies in the mail to you. :)
AntwortenLöschenHi! Came to your blog via FairSquare. I would be glad to send you some postcards. Email me at rimaaranha@gmail.com
AntwortenLöschenI would love to send you something from Canada
AntwortenLöschenSend me your address
Hi :) I found your blog through Fair Square....I live in Toronto, Ontario Canada and could send some postcards to you. Send me an address and I will post some out.
AntwortenLöschenI'd be more than happy to send you some postcards from California. Just email me your address at mamadi at pacbell dot net.
AntwortenLöschenI followed your blog link from the F&S~~your pinkeeps are gorgeous!
AntwortenLöschenI would love to send a postcard from Colorado, USA! My email is
kingfam1192@aol.com
Hi Gaby
AntwortenLöschenSorry my email addy is
apxstitch@yahoo.ca
Send me your address and I will pop some in the post to your son :)
Sorry forgot my address
AntwortenLöschenI am heather3057@yahoo.com
I'd be honored to send Simon a card :)
AntwortenLöschenrbehling1916 @ yahoo dot com
I would love to do this for him. I will be going to the Grand Canyon tomorrow for hte weekend and will pick up one up there and send it off when we get back.
AntwortenLöschenkmdecker2000@yahoo.com
I live outside of Philadelphia and would be happy to send some postcards--especially of the "Pennsylvania Dutch" (they are German). annavsxs@gmail.com
AntwortenLöschenI heard about this through another blog (Musingbadger) and would be happy to send him a postcard. I love in Portland, Oregon. Send me your address! oregonsurfers@gmail.com
AntwortenLöschenI have two young kids, ages 6 & 7. I’ll have them send them to him!
I love collecting postcards when we travel - I often use them in our scrapbooks of our adventures. But sometimes I am not so restrained and I end up picking up duplicates or far more postcards than I can actually use. I have about a dozen I can send to Simon from various places on the east coast of the US. My email address is sweetpeastitches@yahoo.com
AntwortenLöschenWhat a fun project! My email is zoomcity@comcast.net
AntwortenLöschenI would definately love to send a post card! My email address is:
AntwortenLöschenmichele11wa@yahoo.com
I'd love to send Simon a card from Oklahoma.
AntwortenLöschenI would be happy to send a postcard. My email is cbissette@nc.rr.com
AntwortenLöschenDOn't forget Mexico is also in North America ( people think it is in central america but it's not)And don't tell my mexican husband, he is from Central America : he won't be happy at all !!! lol
AntwortenLöschenI'd love to send Simon a postcard for his project. Just send me an email. samohon@bellsouth.net. Got here by Ruth's blog. Great project by the way. :D
AntwortenLöschenSandy
Ruth at the Musing Badger sent me your way. I could send your son a postcard from Oregon. My email is nfdemtp74@yahoo.com.
AntwortenLöschenHallo Gaby,
AntwortenLöschenhabe deine Blog über Sonja kennengelernt und viel Schönes entdecken können!
Komme gerne wieder und schicke liebe Grüße
Gabriele, die sich über den 31. Mai wundert...
Hi,
AntwortenLöschenfirst I want to say thx for all your offers to send a postcard to Simon;-)) Some already arrived...and I will keep you updated;-))
I got a bunch from Canada without an adress on it so I don´t know who the sender was;-(
Gaby...and Simon
Hi Gaby,
AntwortenLöschenAre you still needing postcards I would love to send one from Florida USA. You can reach me at
SharLynn29@aol.com
Hi Gaby,
AntwortenLöschenI sent you an e-mail asking for your address - no answer so far. I wonder if you go it.
I'll send you some postcards. mearitaira@yahoo.com
AntwortenLöschenIch schicke Dir gerne ein paar Postkarten aus Kanada - und wenn der Junge sonst noch was braucht was ihm aus Kanada gefallen würde...
AntwortenLöschenuliross@shaw.ca
Uli