..for Katrina arrived so I want you to tell a little story about...
I haven´t done lots of needlebooks and I made the same mistake again I did with one of my own needlebooks long time ago...
I sewed the different linens together, gridded everything for a better count and everything seems to work well...I chose a French design out of a magazine and it was lots of fun to stitch...when startint to sew again I realized I have misplaced the two parts of the whole needlebook, I want to have the initials on the back but they are on the front...grrrrr.....I got a little desperate but well, it looks fine although;-))
I haven´t done lots of needlebooks and I made the same mistake again I did with one of my own needlebooks long time ago...
I sewed the different linens together, gridded everything for a better count and everything seems to work well...I chose a French design out of a magazine and it was lots of fun to stitch...when startint to sew again I realized I have misplaced the two parts of the whole needlebook, I want to have the initials on the back but they are on the front...grrrrr.....I got a little desperate but well, it looks fine although;-))
...it´s just the other way round as it should be...
...Ich muss Euch schnell eine Geschichte zu diesem Nadelmäppchen erzählen, ich bin mir jetzt sicher, DAS wird mir nicht nochmal passieren....
ich wollte dieses mal alles perfekt machen, allzuviele solche Nadelmäppchen hab ich noch gar nicht gemacht, ich habe mich damit immer nur beschenken lassen...also zweierlei Leinen zusammengenäht, alles mit Gittern versehen damit ich auch alles mittig hinbekomme und dann kam der grosse Schreck beim zusammenklappen: Da war die Vorderseite auf der Rückseite und andersrum*seufz*...nun gut, nun wars schon mal fertig und eigentlich kann es sich doch sehen lassen oder was meint Ihr????

This is the inside, I haven´t made my own pic so this is the one from Katrina....I would love to send a link to her page but she wants to update her blog so I will wait until she did,-))
Ein wunderschönes Nadelmäppchen hast Du da gezaubert !
AntwortenLöschenSchön geworden ist dein Nadelmäppchen und falsch rum ist es doch auch nicht. Die Nadelmäppchen in den jap. Büchern werden alle anders rum zu gemacht. Für uns ist dies zwar ungewohnt aber deswegen doch nicht falsch.
AntwortenLöschenGruß
Anja
Still a beautiful needlebook, Gaby.
AntwortenLöschenps. about the eyelets, if you cannot find it there, i can send you one from here, just let me know.
Mir gefällts auch wunderbar ... !und " falsch herum " ist doch nur eine Aussage vom " Standpunkt aus betrachtet ".
AntwortenLöschenSonntagsgrüsse von Barbara
Dein Nadelmäppchen sieht wunderschön aus. Mir gefällt es, auch wenn es Deiner Meinung nach falsch herum ist.
AntwortenLöschenLG Sonja