There is another group with the nice name Tiny Treasures
Our first exchange we did there was a scissor fob and look what I got from Mel, isn´t this one gorgeous??? It´s finished in a very very perfect way and it´s double sided...
Mel is living in Dubai and my DH can´t believe I am getting mail from there;-)) He saw the stamps and immediately took them...well, it doesn´t happen very often that he took parts of my exchanges;-))
Es gibt noch eine weitere neue exchange Gruppe mit dem namen Tiny Treasures, unser erster Tausch dort waren Scherenanhänger und diesen hier habe ich von Mel aus Dubai bekommen, toll oder? Er ist auf beiden Seiten bestickt und perfekt fertiggemacht...war schon lustig als mein Mann gesehen hat, woher die Post kam, hat sich natürlich gleich die Briefmarken gekrallt;-))
The fob is beautiful! I love receiving mail from all over the world too!
AntwortenLöschen