1. Juli 2010

Phew...

....It´s soooo hot and I can´t do a lot without sweating;-))) BUT: I finally made it to search for a new pattern home, just look at my last post, I just updated it;-))

I haven´t stitched a lot during the last months, I made a pincushion for an exchange and it looks like it hasn´t arrived after a really long time:-(((
So I have to make a new one...what a pity, because the first one was soooo lovely...hmm, it had lots of beads on it and I am not sure if I will do that again...let´s see...

And I stitched a colorful heart my friend Kerstin designed....isn´t it beautiful??? It comes without exactly color numbers so I´ve chosen my own...the fabric is a light apple green, you can´t see that on the pic, I will make a new photo after I have decided how to finish it;-))



Uff was ist das heiss, gehts Euch auch so?? Die Sonne scheint, man will gerne rausgehen, aber MIR ists draussen zu heiss, geht erst am späten Abend, dafür könnt ich dann die halbe Nacht draussensitzen;-))

Ich hab nicht wirklich viel gestickt die letzten Monate, ein Nadelkissen, dass ich für einen exchange gestickt habe, scheint verlorengegangen zu sein, ist sooo schade drum, weil ich eine ganze Menge Perlen dafür verwendet habe*seufz*...naja, muss ich wohl nochmal ran...

Und dann habe ich eine Vorlage von Kerstin gestickt, den grünen Stoff kann man gar nicht gut erkennen, das ist so ein herrliches Apfelgrün....

4 Kommentare:

  1. Ja du hast recht, Es ist ein bisschen viel Wärme auf einmal. Mein Ding ist das auch nicht mehr.
    Dein herz aber sieht so richtig nach einem Wohlfühlsommer aus. gefällt mir total gut!

    Gruß Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love that heart! The colors you chose are perfect and it is so bright. Can't wait to see how you finish it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a nice and colorful heart! Great work!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Dreadful that your pincushion did not arrive...this is always a fear of mine but thus far I have been lucky.

    Kerstin's heart design is wonderful and you did a great job on the color selection.

    Hope that things have cooled down for you. I hate the heat!

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...