Ich habe mal all meine "unfertigen" Round Robins fotografiert...sind eine ganze Menge und manche werden sicher auch nicht mehr fertig werden...
Es gab eine Zeit, ganz am Anfang, als ich "Online und sticken" entdeckte, da habe ich wie verrückt RRs gestickt, habe dabei viele positive aber auch manch negative Erfahrung gemacht, aber insgesamt hat es doch viel Spass gemacht gehabt...Irgendwo habe ich auch noch RRs die komplett fertig sind, die muss ich aber erst mal suchen;-))
-----
I´ve made pics of my unfinished RR box...long time ago I took part in several RR rounds...some was good some not and some RRs also got lost...but here are all my unfinished ones and I am not sure if I will finish them...I also have finished RRs, will make an extra post with these later....
Das oben war mein allererster RR in DER allerersten deutschen Yahoo Gruppe, die es gab;-)) Ich kann mich noch gut dran erinnern, wie euphorisch wir alle waren, gestickt ist er komplett aber ich mag Bären mittlerweile nicht mehr so dolle...aber trotzdem werd ich den immer gut aufbewahren, ist einfach eine tolle Erinnerung;-))
-----
-----
The above bear RR was my very first German one, I can still remember how much we talked about it before it started;-))) Stitching is finished but I am not into that bear theme anymore ;-(
___________________
___________________
Das war ein RR, den wir ebenfalls in einer deutschen Gruppe gestickt haben, mit nicht nur Kreuzstichen;-) Noch ziemlich unfertig, aber er gefällt mir trotzdem und ich habe beschlossen, irgendwann einfach mal ein RR Jahr einzuschieben und welche fertig zu machen;-))
-----
This one was another German RR we did with special stitches...still love this one and perhaps I will do a finishing RR year....that is the plan, well who knows me well also knows I am not good in plans;-))
__________________
-----
There also were some google groups where people stitched RRs, this was one of these and I am really happy I got it back because many of these RRs got lost...my theme was country garden and the colors aren´t what I wanted...I stitched the things on the bottom and on the right top...so perhaps I will cut out the birdhouses and make some ornies...what do you think?? The fabric color is a wonderful sunny yellow....
___________________
Meine Arche, die wird bestimmt noch irgendwann fertig, diesen RR find ich nämlich immer noch schön und wer mich kennt weiss, das ich Archen liebe, habe einen ganzen Schuber mit Arche Noah Stickvorlagen, hmmm, wie alt will ich werden???? Ist aber noch ziemlich viel Platz drauf;-))
-----
This is an Noahs ark themed RR, I still love it and will finish it...but there still is a lot of free space;-)) I am an ark collector, I have a large pile with Noahs ark charts;-))
__________________
Diesen RR mag ich auch noch sehr, hoffentlich werd ich den auch noch irgendwann mal fertig bekommen;-))Ist eine komplette Vorlage, dazu bin ich irgendwann dann übergegangen, nachdem ich nicht mehr wirklich glücklich damit war, was die Leute sich so zum sticken ausgesucht hatten, so konnte wenig passieren;-))
-----
This is a complete chart I´ve chosen for this RR and In also love this one;-)) Will finish it for sure...
__________________
-----
Snowmen, who don´t like snowmen???? Will try to finish this one too;-))
__________________
-----
This RR is from the year 2009, I am actually stitching one RR per year, I am part of a great yahoo group, we all know each other really well and it is a lot of fun doing exchanges and RRs;-))
_________________
This above RR is one I prepared but never sent...strange hmm?? I still like it and perhaps I will throw it in one of my next RR rounds;-)))
________________
-----
A German RR with German charts, do you like this one???? Not sure if I will finish it;-(
__________________
-----
My Marquoir RR, which was a French freebie some years ago, the pic is really bad, two squares are still empty, I really hope I will finish this one....
_________________
-----
This was one of my first international RRs...I have to finish my own part at the top...hmmm not sure how to finish because I have a very small kitchen, what about cutting it into little ornies??
__________________
Ostern.....putzig oder?? Die Borte ist auch noch nicht fertig, keine Ahnung, ob das nochmal fertig wird:-))
-----
Easter RR...cute, isn´t it??? But I am not sure I will finish it...
What about you, do you also have unfinished RRs???
Wow, I don't think I have ever seen so many unfinished or finished RR's by one person. It is funny how our tastes change isn't it. I can see why you would like to finish some of these. I would be happy to stitch a square on any of these. If you would like contact me at drewsgrands@hotmail.com
AntwortenLöschen...wouh, da hast Du ja noch jede Menge Arbeit vor Dir. Witzig, ich habe gestern meine Vorlagen durch geschaut und da fand ich auch jede Menge Vorlagen in der Richtung Deiner ersten RR´s. Jede Menge Bären und diese plastischen amerikanischen Motive.
AntwortenLöschenTrotzdem schade wenn sie nicht vollendet werden. Bei den Freundschaftstüchern werden jetzt auch so UFOS fertig gestickt....mal so als Anregung :o).
LG
anja
Mir geht es genauso wie Dir. Vor Jahren habe ich an vielen RRs mitgestickt, bin dann auch zu kompletten Vorlagen übergegangen, war selten zufrieden mit den Ergebnissen. Jetzt sticke ich alleine, habe aber einige nette Frauen über die RRs kennengelernt.
AntwortenLöschenGrüße Sabine D.
so many lovely pieces! I hope you can finish some of them off this year!
AntwortenLöschenGreat bunch of robins there Gaby. I too was in quite a few robins a few years ago, but like you my tastes changed and I left alot of the Yahoo groups and just concentrated on the exchange blogs instead. I still have a couple of RR's that need finishing.
AntwortenLöschenLISA V
WOW, you have participated in lots of RR's!! You've seen my one and only. I couldn't think of another good idea for 2010 to do, so I just sent out projects for people to start for me because I hate starting new projects. This year we aren't doing a formal RR, but if someone in our group sees a piece we would like to put a few stitches in, we just ask. That way we aren't committing to something we can't handle.It would be a shame if you don't finish some of these. The ones you don't like, you could always donate to a charity that makes quilts for blankets out of just one of the squares....just a thought.
AntwortenLöschen