2. Mai 2012

Stitching mood

...where is it gone??? Well I never stitched that less than during the last year and it still feels the same...I still  love all the new designs and I still bought some for my birthday in January, but stitching is really hard...I am knitting, crocheting and beading, but my stitching mood is gone...I tried to get it back with two exchanges lately, but no...it´s just a must-do....I am in another exchange now and also have searched through threads for the SAL I mentioned one post below....hmmm, I am not sure I will find it again but will try hard, because my stitching stash is still toooo large;-))
The other thing is that I am writing just in German lately...hmm seems like all my stitching friends have stopped visiting my blog...lol...well most of them are English...so what about you??? Have you ever lost your stitching mood and how did you get it back????
I found this on Mearis blog, if someone else wants to talk about moods:-)) Would love to hear from you...how you are and what you are stitching lately??

 Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

12 Kommentare:

  1. Oh yes, I have had the stitching blahs! Some because I just can't get started on a new project and others because I don't have the time to stitch, but really want to!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I've never really had the stitching blahs. I think if you're doing other hobbies, too, I wouldn't consider them the blahs unless you're avoiding stitching, lol.

    Love your blog background!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I haven't been stitching much in the last 5 years. I've been quilting instead. I don't know how to get the stitching mood back, but sure it will come someday. If it feels like a chore, though, I know I won't stitch.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello

    Just found your blog through Meari's.
    I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your stitching mood but glad that you are enjoying beading, knitting and crochet! Maybe your stitching mood may return soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Seems like you are just doing a different kind of stitching now. As long as you are enjoying it then it really doesn't matter what kind of stitching you do!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like the idea of doing exchanged to get back in the mood of stitching!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I always think that if you are doing some sort of crafts other than stitching, it doesnt count as the blahs. It's just that something else is more interesting right now!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Gaby, your stitching finishes are beautiful, you cant possibly give up on it. I am lucky to have some lovely pieces stitched by you. We would lose such a talent if you stopped stitching.
    Hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. ..oh ich kenne das!!! Das darfst Du nicht mit Gewalt herbeizwingen, es kommt wieder. Ich habe das immer mal wieder. Beim letzten Mal war es ein gemeinsames Stickprojekt für den gEburtstag einer Freundin, bei dem ich unbedingt dabei sein wollte und da habe ich mit einem Monogramm wieder angefangen und wieder Geschmack daran gefunden. Aber wenn es nicht wieder kommt ist doch auch nicht schlimm, oder? Du machst doch soooo viel anderes.


    LG
    Anja....a German reader :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I just found your blog! I don't read or speak German, but I love seeing the photos of your beautiful projects!
    Cathy

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I lose my stitching mood alot! don't worry! It happens to the best of us!! I hope the stitching bug bites you again soon! LOL

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Das passiert mir fast jeden Sommer, wenn für mich die Lesezeit kommt, aber es dauert nur ein, zwei Monate. Allerdings habe ich die Lust am Sticken nicht mehr verloren, seit ich keine Exchanges mehr mache. Seither sticke ich nur noch für mich und kleine Geschenke - das scheint für mich genau das Richtige zu sein. Und ich könnte im Moment endlos sticken, Tag und Nacht ... lol.

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...