27. Januar 2013
Stitching exchange 2012
...den bin ich Euch noch schuldig...das war das Einzigste, was ich im letzten Jahr an Gesticktem getauscht habe, das hier habe ich von Cheryl bekommen aus meiner Yahoostickgruppe....hmmm ich finde einfach keinen Draht mehr zum sticken aktuell;-(
This is the one and only stitching exchange I did last year;-(
I have no clue why this stitching mood is gone, but even exchanges don´t bring it back...we´ll see what will happen with all my stitching stuff...this exchange was from Cheryl and I love it;-))
Das untere Teilchen habe ich verschickt, ist ein freebie von tralala, leider nur ein grottiges Bild.....muss mal gucken, ob Cheryls Bild besser aussieht....
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Schade eigentlich....
...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...
-
Closed I will announce the winner tomorrow;-)) Well, I am celebrating my second blog birthday this month, I can´t believe I am already blogg...
-
....gestern habe ich durch Zufall entdeckt, dass heute dieser Markt ist und zwar gleich ums Eck. Da ich Samstags meist eh in der Stadt beim ...
-
...mein Albtraum ist fertig;-))) Also was heisst Albtraum, aber dieses Teil lag glaube ich fast 4 Jahre in der Schublade. Es ist ein Mystery...
So sad to see that your stitching mojo has gone Gaby, you always made such beautiful things and I am lucky enough to own a couple of them.
AntwortenLöschenIf you decide you want to get rid of some of your stitching things let me know, we could always do a trade and I could send you some things for your new passion from Australia.
Take care and hugs from me
Lovely exchanges. I hope you find your stitching mojo again! Sometimes we all go through "blah" periods.
AntwortenLöschenI'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both
AntwortenLöschenequally educative and еntertaining, and wіthout a doubt,
you have hіt the nail on the heaԁ. Thе prοblem is something not enοugh pеople are
speaκing іntelligently аbout. I am very happy I ѕtumbled acrosѕ thіs
in my hunt for something гegarding this.
Stop by my blog post loans for bad credit