12. Juli 2007

PIF exchange

Today I left a comment on Jennifers blog to join the PIF exchange and I will invite  you to join mine.
Here is how it works: I will send a handmade gift to the first 5 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. It will be a small cross stitch gift and I only promise that you will receive it as a christmas gift. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. I hope you will join me in this exchange. All I need is 5 interested stitchers!
Well,  am not asure if there are enough readers on my blog, we´ll see:-))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...