...one is the HOE fall needleroll exchange I got from Nic, the other is an ornament from Maggee though the Seasonal ornie exchange blog:-)) I love them both, the ornie is hanging on my ornie tree together with some other fall ones, and the NR is sitting on my sideboard...hmm, did I already make pics of this year´s fall decoration?? I don´t think so;-))
29. Oktober 2009
I got two great exchanges...
...one is the HOE fall needleroll exchange I got from Nic, the other is an ornament from Maggee though the Seasonal ornie exchange blog:-)) I love them both, the ornie is hanging on my ornie tree together with some other fall ones, and the NR is sitting on my sideboard...hmm, did I already make pics of this year´s fall decoration?? I don´t think so;-))
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Schade eigentlich....
...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...
-
Closed I will announce the winner tomorrow;-)) Well, I am celebrating my second blog birthday this month, I can´t believe I am already blogg...
-
....gestern habe ich durch Zufall entdeckt, dass heute dieser Markt ist und zwar gleich ums Eck. Da ich Samstags meist eh in der Stadt beim ...
-
...mein Albtraum ist fertig;-))) Also was heisst Albtraum, aber dieses Teil lag glaube ich fast 4 Jahre in der Schublade. Es ist ein Mystery...
Those are both fantastic!! I love them!!!
AntwortenLöschenMeine Güte ..diese Nadelrolle ist ja ja süss!!! Und der Kürbis ..perfekt gelungen!!!
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende
Ricki
Sehen beide sehr sehr schön aus.
AntwortenLöschenJa, zeig doch mal Bilder von deiner Herbstdeco. Wenn ich im Winter komme, ist sie ja schon wieder weg ...