23. Juli 2011

Stitched UFOs



 

My masterpiece: Mystery II from Chatelaine, uff...really really old UFO


Well, seems like I can´t add text above..so I am trying to leave it here. I sorted through two of my stitched UFO boxes and this is what I found:
Papillon designs, stitched on black with just two colors, I have athe same chart as a second UFO, with specialty stitches

Dimensions ark

Les Bonheurs des Dames, Christmas piece

Les bonheurs des Dames, Teddy ABC, I am not sure if this will ever be finished

Really old RR, nearly finished, just one fruit missing

Quaker from Wiehenburg

Really old piece, stitched in 2006 as you can see, should be finished as a stitcher´s necessaire

TW ark, I hate it to stitch all animals over one so not sure if I can finish this one

German chart: Jorinde and Joringel, kind of fairytale

DMC kit, uff, started by myself, then sent around as RR and still not finished

The Sanctuary, Drawn Thread

Houses RR

Permin daisies...soooo beautiful

5 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, those are some impressive finds.
    I hope you get some finishes here.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Gaby,

    das sind alles so schöne Sachen. Einfach zu schade für die Schublade.

    Wenn Du magst sticke ich Dir nach dem Urlaub noch ein Stückchen an dem DMC RR weiter. Es fehlt ja nicht mehr allzuviel.

    Grüßle

    Moni

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow! Lovely processes! Good luck with finishing (and it's much easier and quicker to finish half-stitched work than new one :) )

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. tolle Sachen und was für eine Arbeit....
    Ich finde solche gestickten Sachen super schön
    LG
    Elke

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The Permin charts/kits are so expensive here in the US. I like their designs of nature.

    The Wiehenburg colors are very restful, and the Chatelaine piece is magnificent. I hope you get some of them finished soon.

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...