22. Juli 2008

PIF

Well I joined Danis PIF so it´s my turn now to do the same,-))
The first three people that show in a comment on THIS post that they are interested in participating will get something hand-made by me, during the next 365 days. In return, you have make the same offer on your blog: Paying it forward. This should be fun,-))

I guess many of you have already joined this PIF thing, but perhaps there are more interested ???
I love doing things for others;-))

In am on vacation soon until 10th August so if I am back I will see if it works this time;-))

Have a nice day,

Gaby

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Gaby, I would love to join your PIF. I have never heard of PIF in the stitching world and think it is such a wonderful idea. I found you when I read your blog which was posted in the BBI board.
    Love your blog and it's wonderful that you post it in 2 languages.
    Hope you're having a super vacation and getting lots of stitching done. Hugs, Barb aka omashee at omashee@msn.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Gaby, I have nominated you for a Kreativ Blog award, come over to my blog and check it out.
    LISA V

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...