12. Juli 2008

Wohooooo...

My LHN exchange also arrived this week, and it came from Cathy...
I was soooo overwhelmed with the package...the pillow is soooo
beautiful, the pics aren´t the best to show it...I will change them later when
haveing sunny weather...
Cathy stitched "Paper Whites" for me and finished it into a perfectly sewed
pillow, she told me it was her first one she finished this way but it´s more than perfect...
I sit in my armchair with a stupid smile on my face*lol*, my son came home from school and
already knew I got something new;-))
I guess I don´t have to describe my feelings because all of you who had already
receiced a lovely exchange have the same feelings,-))

Cathy also included nice extras like a scissors and needles
and the strawberry kit from Praiseworthy Stitches...
I love strawberry related things and she saw that on my blog,
so a big thank you to Cathy for such a thoughtful
exchange,-))



deutsche Übersetzung kommt später....

5 Kommentare:

  1. Zauberhaftes Tauschpäckchen - kann ich gut verstehen, daß Du Dich so freust. Dein Arbeitsmäppchen ist auch toll!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That is a beautiful pillow! Great exchange, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wirklich ein schönes Nadelkissen !!!
    Ein super Tausch war da wohl ...
    ♥☼♥ Barbara ♥☼♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ein wunderbarer Tausch, den du da hast, ich glaube gerne, dass du mit einem Grinsen auf der Couch sitzt :-)

    LG Sabine aus Ö

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Das Kissen sieht wunderfbar aus. Wenn ich das nächste Mal bei dir bin, muss ich mir das mal näher anschauen. So etwas ähnliches wollte ich schon machen, aber es ist mir noch nicht so ganz gelungen.
    Sehr schöner Tausch!

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...