Well after not having sooo much participants in the drawing of the yarn, I played dices,-)))
I wrote all the names on a piece of paper and diced...
as long as there is a name left...
and the last name left is....
...Ele....
Ele could you send me an email with your adress??? I´ll wait two days if you see that, otherwise I will visit you on your blog,-))
I wrote all the names on a piece of paper and diced...
as long as there is a name left...
and the last name left is....
...Ele....
Ele could you send me an email with your adress??? I´ll wait two days if you see that, otherwise I will visit you on your blog,-))
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))
Love it to get new comments:-))
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.