She stitched me two Prairie Schooler designs, one finished into a treat bag and the with into a pinkeep;-))) I like them both very much...and the bag was filled with lots of goodies, you can see the whole exchange on the second pic, and on the third pic you can see I got the companion piece to the witch already in another exchange from Amy V. I have to add a post for this too...but now I have to go and look after DH, it´s his birthday today;-))
7. Oktober 2008
Great halloween exchange
She stitched me two Prairie Schooler designs, one finished into a treat bag and the with into a pinkeep;-))) I like them both very much...and the bag was filled with lots of goodies, you can see the whole exchange on the second pic, and on the third pic you can see I got the companion piece to the witch already in another exchange from Amy V. I have to add a post for this too...but now I have to go and look after DH, it´s his birthday today;-))
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Schade eigentlich....
...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...
-
....gestern habe ich durch Zufall entdeckt, dass heute dieser Markt ist und zwar gleich ums Eck. Da ich Samstags meist eh in der Stadt beim ...
-
Closed I will announce the winner tomorrow;-)) Well, I am celebrating my second blog birthday this month, I can´t believe I am already blogg...
-
...mein Albtraum ist fertig;-))) Also was heisst Albtraum, aber dieses Teil lag glaube ich fast 4 Jahre in der Schublade. Es ist ein Mystery...
Wonderful exchanges! Keep it up and soon you'll have a whole set, lol!
AntwortenLöschenGreat exchanges! Happy Birthday to your husband!
AntwortenLöschenThank you for taking part in my contest. I am sorry you didn't win but if you go to Stitch Pink
AntwortenLöschenhttp://www.stitchpink.blogspot.com
You will find the same pinkeep up for grabs. Good Luck!
A wonderful exchange and some great goodies.
AntwortenLöschenCool package. What a nice mailday!
AntwortenLöschenHappy bday DH!
Absolutely gorgeous - congratulations!
AntwortenLöschenyou have a wonderful blog, great stitching,
AntwortenLöschenTake care