...by Bine in Canada. I am still reading her blog looking what happened in Canada;-))
I must post six random things about myself.
The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
So, six random things about me are:
1. I am crazy about exchanges, well, i don´t have to tell you that, you can see it in my blog;-))
2. I am a coffee lover, I can´t get awake without a pot of coffee, so please don´t disturb until I´ve drunk;-))
3. I am trying to be on diet...without success:-((((
4. I am a stash collector.
5. I love to stitch while watching TV, erspecially series like prison break, Numbers, CSI...
6. I am a chaos person, I always try to clear away our stuff but it looks the same in a few days;-((
Well, I know lots of bloggers have already done this, so if you read it and think it´s great, take it over to your blog;-))
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Schade eigentlich....
...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...
-
Closed I will announce the winner tomorrow;-)) Well, I am celebrating my second blog birthday this month, I can´t believe I am already blogg...
-
....gestern habe ich durch Zufall entdeckt, dass heute dieser Markt ist und zwar gleich ums Eck. Da ich Samstags meist eh in der Stadt beim ...
-
...mein Albtraum ist fertig;-))) Also was heisst Albtraum, aber dieses Teil lag glaube ich fast 4 Jahre in der Schublade. Es ist ein Mystery...
Thank you!!!! I received the Harvest Time Exchange this morning and it is gorgeous! I had to go to work and don't have your email, so letting you know this way ;-) I will get a photo tonight to share! Thank you, thank you!
AntwortenLöschen