25. November 2008

Sorry....

I have to say sorry to all who have waited for a note or email from me, but I wasn´t online that much during the last few weeks because both kids were ill and some other personal problems, they are not all solved meanwhile but the kids are in school and kindergarten again and I am trying to find a little bit of christmas feeling now...I have put down my autum decorations so I am ready for christmas deco now;-)) I didn´t buy anything new so it will be red-white again as last year, but these are my favourite christmas colors and the kids and Dh like them too...

I still have to send out three more exchanges and then I am stitching something for christmas which will be mine;-) And I already decided to slow down with exchanges next year, perhaps one per month or so...let me count: There are 11 different exchanges I joined which should be send in November*uff*....there are some small ones but they are all stitched items and I didn´t expect to have ill kids :-(( Well, I also got wonderful exchanges back but it´s hard I couldn´t stitch one single stitch for me only;-)))

And I have tons of photos to show you, will do that later today and the rest of the week;-))

Gaby

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...