6. November 2008

SBEBB Pumpkin Patch exchange



I want to show you my first SBEBB exchange, it´s called "Pumpkin patch" and I found the perfect pattern for it: "Little pumpkin in the patch" by Heart in Hand, and I finished it as a long pillow, well, it is that long because I want to have the complete word "Halloween" on th...oh and it has arrived...in Veronicas house;-))

Das ist ein weiterer exchange, den ich gemacht habe, ein ziemlich langes schmales Kissen, aber mir gefällts, auf der linken Seite sollte eben das ganze Wort Halloween stehen, ansonsten hätt ichs gerne ein bissel kürzer gehabt;-))

1 Kommentar:

  1. I've received my pumpkin patch exchange and I love, Love, LOVE everything that you sent me. Your stitching is perfect and the wooden pumpkin made by your son is so cute. Thank you too for all the other goodies you've sent. I predict many hours of stitching before me.

    P.S. I wanted to email you personally but I couldn't find your address so I ended up leaving a comment here. Hope you don't mind.

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...