--------------------------
Well, Halloween is nothing German, but many of us do like this tradition...and so do I...I love witches and Buuhuuus, pumpkins and so on....so I already started my halloween stitching, this is my first finished piece:
All in a moon by Miss Crescent´s Crowne
Thread pack with chart
stitched on light blue evenweave
Anybody interested in the chart???
Thread pack with chart
stitched on light blue evenweave
Anybody interested in the chart???
Darling finish! I'd be interested in the chart if it's still available :)
AntwortenLöschen{{hugs}}
Hallo Gaby, bin sehr gespannt, was Du da so stickst!! Ich werd' mal demnächst eine Zusammenfassung zum Bloghintergrund auf meinen Testblog stellen.
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüße und ganz lieben Dank für Deinen netten Kommentar!!!
Birgit
Viel Spaß, beim sticken... ;o)
AntwortenLöschenLG, *Manja*
I would really love to stitch this! Please enter my name in your drawing.
AntwortenLöschenIch wünsche Dir auch eine flinke Nadel,
AntwortenLöschendamit Du alles schaffst, was Du so planst, liebe Gaby ..
Liebe Grüsse
♥☼♥Barbara♥☼♥
Staci Lee and Paula, now what shall I do??? Do you want to stitch the chart one after the other sending it along? Or shall I let one of my sons choose a name????
AntwortenLöschenHmm, can´t decide by my own;-))
Gaby
Hi Gaby,
AntwortenLöschenThank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. I love your blog too. Love Starry Starry Night and your Halloween finish. Would love a chance to win that chart if it is still available.
Love your beading as well. I also do beading but stop for awhile as cross stitch and hardanger took most of my time. Hugs,
I love this chart. It is so cute. Thanks for visiting my blog!
AntwortenLöschen