31. März 2009

Decisions, decisions......

Well I got some grab bags from Shirley today...she spoiled me with tons of new stash, I can´t believe I got soooo much...threads, buttons, kits and charts......I took them upstairs and then something strange happened: I was standing in front of my shelves where I have all my charts sorted...and I felt completely overwhelmed...I went through some of my binders and came to a decision: I will buy no new charts and kits for the rest of the year...I will buy things I need for finishing and so on...but no new charts...I know this would be really hard because there are still some things on my wishlist which cry on me really loud, the first thing is that Just Nan 15 side Biscornu*sigh*...but I still have two of their other Biscornu charts in stash so why not stitch these before buying the third one??

Well, could you stitching bloggers please join me with my decision??? *lol*...because it´s so hard to see all these new things on your blogs;-))) This is one point why I am constantly buying more stash as I can handle;-))) 

Okay, I feel a little bit better now after writing this down, because now I have to try to fulfill my own decision:-))))

Have a nice evening/day...the sun is still shining here and tomorrow they promised a wartm and sunny day too...and I will go outside and buy some....no no stash but flowers;-))))

2 Kommentare:

  1. Da bin ich ja jetzt richtig gespannt darauf, was in den grab bags alles drin war. Hast du denn schon was angefangen davon?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. As I continue to unpack my boxes of craft/stitching items I too thought about not purchasing another chart for the rest of the year but then I came to my senses...LOL :D Good luck and I hope that you do not go through chart withdrawl~

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...