4. März 2009

The winner of my blogoversary...

...well I got 66 comments on my blogoversary giveaway, thx so much for visiting my blog and leaving lots of nice comments;-) 
I used random.org for the first time because I don´t want to write 66 small paper pieces and here is the winner of something handmade by me:
It´s 
She is blogging since late 2008 and she makes some wonderful things, so Jeanie if you read this, could you please email me and send me your adress?? it will take a while to make something because I have to finish three small exchanges first, but I hope to get it done by the end of March;-))

2 Kommentare:

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...