30. Juni 2008

I like....

...the idea of surprising others so I decided to do that lottery thing every now and then when having enough time:-))) Well there will be different things to win, but always craft related....so this month´s prize is a ball of Opal sock yarn which you can see on the pic.-)) It´s one of their older designs, I am not sure if they still make it:-)

All you have to do is to leave a comment for this post*smile* and I will draw the winner at the end of June;-)


Wollt Ihr Sockenwolle gewinnen? Dann nix wie ran und schreibt einen Kommentar für diesen "post", Ende Juni werd ich dann eine Gewinnerin ziehen:-))

Have fun/ Viel Spass,

Gaby

8 Kommentare:

  1. Sockenwolle kann man doch nie genug haben, oder? :))

    Gruß
    Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aren't you just the sweetest?! Handknit socks are simply the best!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hihi, da werden die Kommentare sicher zahlreich eintrudeln - schöne Sockenwollfarbe ist das!

    LG Sabine aus Ö

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment so I could find yours! Your stitching is beautiful and I look forward to expoloring your pages and clicking your links! :) Michelle

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Für Sockenwolle bin ich immer zu haben, denn kalte Füße habe ich eingentlich auch im Sommer...
    Bis zum 30. Juni kann ich dann vielleicht auch meine Bumerangferse.

    LG Gabriele

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. *hihi* hab mir gerade, bei 25° Raumtemperatur, die dicken Wollsocken angezogen ...ist gleich viel wärmer so ...

    also : ich auch ;o)

    Liebe Grüsse
    Barbara

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. lovely stitching Gaby! What is your latest WIP? I love the flowers!
    KathyN

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I'm not sure how I got to your blog, but I'm glad I did! Just in time for a chance at some yarn. :D I'm really enjoying looking around your site. Have a great weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...