...I made strawberries:-))) I bought a kit on ebay (where else??) and made about 15 sewed strawberries...and I like them really muchm, it´s a nice summer decoration...I have a really small collection with summer decorations so ....
24. Juni 2008
Strawberries...
...I made strawberries:-))) I bought a kit on ebay (where else??) and made about 15 sewed strawberries...and I like them really muchm, it´s a nice summer decoration...I have a really small collection with summer decorations so ....
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Schade eigentlich....
...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...
-
Closed I will announce the winner tomorrow;-)) Well, I am celebrating my second blog birthday this month, I can´t believe I am already blogg...
-
....gestern habe ich durch Zufall entdeckt, dass heute dieser Markt ist und zwar gleich ums Eck. Da ich Samstags meist eh in der Stadt beim ...
-
...mein Albtraum ist fertig;-))) Also was heisst Albtraum, aber dieses Teil lag glaube ich fast 4 Jahre in der Schublade. Es ist ein Mystery...
Die sind ja allerliebst. Die Stöffchen finde ich super dazu.
AntwortenLöschenLG Sonja
What would we do without eBay? LOL
AntwortenLöschenYour strawberries look "delicious" I especially like the Strawberry fabric.