1. Juni 2008

The winner is....

Well we had a lot of fun drawing a winner for the Biscornu today....
I wrote all the names on a piece of paper first....


Then I cut the paper into small bits...

I took the kids and we made small balls of the bits...


Jonathan draw one of the balls...


Simon opened the ball....



can you already read who won???



it´s finished....and the winner is....


Cyndi....
congratulations to you....will leave a comment on your blog tomorrow...

Gaby


4 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations to Cyndy!
    I've missed your drwaing post!
    I just have came here from Monthly Finishing Challenge, that I thought yout Biscornu is so beautiful!!!
    And I found so many beautiful works here!
    I love your Biscornus very much, they are very lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Was für eine wundervolle Idee, ein Biscornu zu verlosen :-) Die Jungs waren ja mit Feuereifer dabei, wie man sieht :) - Gratulation der glücklichen Gewinnerin!

    LG Sabine aus Ö

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulation !!!

    Ich finde Deine Idee auch klasse !
    Habe gerade in einem schwedischen Blog soetwas erlebt ...ein echtes Erlebnis ... wirlich schön !
    Liebe Grüsse
    Barbara

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Danke shön! (Did I spell that correctly?) Hooray! I love the pics you took of the drawing, too!

    AntwortenLöschen

Freue mich sehr, wenn Ihr ein paar nette Grüße da lasst;-))

Love it to get new comments:-))

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Schade eigentlich....

...dass viele Blogs mittlerweile " brachliegen", aber ich zeige meine Sachen mittlerweile auf FB. Ich glaube, es kommt hier auch ...