...I got these nice squares from Joan through the Fair and square group, she also sent the wonderful fabric...I want to do a tin box for so long now but I have no suitable tin, so I decided to do my own box...it´s completely done by me, I bought card board and everything else I need and this is the result...
Nachdem ich immer noch keine passende Dose gefunden habe, hab ich jetzt einfach beschlossen, meine eigene zu bauen, nach einer Idee von Rinske Stevens, von der ich schon mehrere Schachteln gemacht habe...habe mir Buchbinderkarton gekauft und es hat wie ich finde recht gut geklappt:-))
Die beiden gestickten Quadrate kommen von einer Runde der F&S Gruppe;-))
Die beiden gestickten Quadrate kommen von einer Runde der F&S Gruppe;-))
Lovely finishing Gaby! Love how you used the signature square on the inside of the box too :)
AntwortenLöschenWhat a great job making the box, really nice work!
AntwortenLöschen